Thursday 12 April 2012

Dinning Room Decor


 Hello dear friends, I am excited to show you how simplicity makes such a grand statement. I recently painted my dining room and just finished furnishing it with some unique pieces that highlight the space.

This rare Buddha, I found last year when I was on a trip in Europe.  I fell in love with this piece and I had to get.  125 euros later, it was mine to keep.  I must say, when it was time for my journey to come to an end, it was time to make a serious decision.  I was way over the allowed weight in baggage. So the options were to either take the Buddha home with me or my recently purchased summer clothing for the trip.  Well as you can see, the Buddha is in my dinning room.  That reminds me, summer is almost here and I need to do some shopping.








This rare Buddha, I found last year when I was on a trip in Europe.  I fell in love with this piece and I had to get.  125 euros later, it was mine to keep.  I must say, when it was time for my journey to come to an end, it was time to make a serious decision.  I was way over the allowed weight in baggage. So the options were to either take the Buddha home with me or my recently purchased summer clothing for the trip.  Well as you can see, the Buddha is in my dinning room.  That reminds me, summer is almost here and I need to do some shopping.  




 Yes, the two taller accessories in the picture above were also items I purchased on my trip and yes, I had to sacrifice leaving other baggage behind for this too.

 From my point of view it was well worth it.


The curtains displayed were purchased at a flea market for 10 euros a panel.  Two panels are displayed on each side to give it a full look.  For forty euros, equivalent to approximately $55 dollars Canadian.  Not a bad investment don't you think?  Stay tuned for a few additional items that will complete the entire space.

No comments:

Post a Comment